Friday 7 May 2021

Poster Presentation at Breaking Boundaries Conference

I haven't posted in a while as I've been busy finishing my thesis and preparing for my viva. Now that I have finished my research project, I'm really looking forward to some upcoming opportunities to share my findings. The first is at Breaking Boundaries, a virtual interdisciplinary conference for postgraduate researchers in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, taking place 11-13 May. I want to make my research more accessible to a wider audience so I have designed a poster, which will be exhibited on Zoom during the lunch breaks and on the conference's Twitter account. There are also some really interesting presentations being delivered in areas such as group identities, untold histories and Big Media and democracy. You can register as an attendee for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment